- Place candidates permanently on a contingency or contingency/retainer basis for a fee.
- Have a minimum of five years experience as a Sales Counselor/Manager/Owner in the permanent contingency or retainer placement business. Non-owners must be nominated for Pinnacle Society membership by his/her owner or by a Pinnacle Society member
- Have cash-in greater than $400,000 annually for three of the five most recent sales years.
Pinnacle is a participatory society. The bylaws carry an attendance requirement that does not mandate attendance at all meetings but the greatest mutual value is to have the members attend as often as possible.
Please note that all applicants will be required to provide business reference and proof of billings.
It’s fast, it’s easy and it is going to be worth it. Click here for a testimonial from one of our newer members.
- Submit an on-line application. If you have not already done so, please make sure that your business meets our financial requirements. These requirements are non-negotiable.
- Upon review of your application, you will be contacted by a representative from our membership committee to obtain business references and verification of your billing numbers.
- Once your information has been verified, and it meets our membership qualifications, you will be invited to attend, [at your own expense], the Friday and Saturday sessions of our next semi-annual meeting. You will be expected to be an active participant in the meeting and at the end of the meeting the membership committee will vote on your acceptance.
- Upon acceptance you will be invoiced for the annual membership fee of $950.